Handmade Cards, Gifts, Party Favors, Paper Crafts & More!

Friday, August 7, 2009

Crafts for Critters

I am organizing a fundraising/ crafts show event to raise money for my local SPCA in Charlottesville, VA. I have a small business selling my crafts that I make at local craft shows and though it would be good to do a craft show/fundraiser to help the SPCA. Vendors will pay for a booth space and donate one item to be raffled. All proceeds will go to the SPCA. I am also going to have a booth with different crafts to sell where all proceeds from those sales goes to the SPCA as well. I would love to have a large variety of crafts for the booth. If you would like to help, please donate one handmade craft (even a simple card would be helpful) for this booth. Please e-mail for more info on how to help! If you are interested in being a vendor, please send me your e-mail address and I will keep you posted with more information as it comes. You can also keep updated by following the Crafters for Critters blog.

No comments: